Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3 worlds in 3 days

Well , it can be done,

Matty and i just went to Movie world, seaworld and wetnwild withing 3 days, it was wicked cool! had fact the e best time ever, except for the fact i am soooooooooooo scared about heights,and walking up that many stairs, WITH NOTHING BENEATH ME!!! for mammoth falls

well, what is new here....... or worth mentioning..

I NEARLLY CRASHED IN MY GARAGE!!!
I've just moved in here 1 month ago and its never been clean enough to get my car in, but i did it!!!! and i went alittle tooo close to my gnome collection bookcase!!

i just keep recieving mail in the post for vivien qui and simon - nothing for me! i feel so alone, the o nly people who post out to me are bills.... *sad face*

even though i live in units...i though i could hear chickens next door, im not sure if thats what happens when you live with your boyfriend and there is abit of silence every now and then, but when i was hanign out the washing (i normally get matty to do that for me) i could hear them really loudly ....i shall name them henryetta!

No comments:

Post a Comment