Monday, January 11, 2010

I've finally gone and done it

Omg - its true, no more hiding from the world! I've always found i could express myself easier by typing and not handwriting, so this net blog should come in handy!
I'm on my holidays for 2 weeks (woooo, its been too long)! I have nothing planned except my Birthday party and a pash party with some work mates (Pash party is like a tupperware party, but with adult toys...and i want as much as i can get being the host of it, freebies!)
Nicole is helping my set up my blog - isn't she a sweetheart, the most i normally do is check emails, look at facebook with my no new messages and then log off....although the occasional watching of youtube funny cats is quite the giggle.
I want to get connected to the internet and all the great webpages there are out there, people alweays say the net is amazing, but i haven't been inspired to really get myself out there.... but this blog will help, what can i loose!

Funniest thing ever!! Since I'm at Nicole's house (known her since i worked in candle shop nearlly 6 or 7 years ago, and she is my regualr starbucks girlie) i went to her loo, and the air vent that goes on when u turn the light on - its like....FURR!!!!!!! not just any furr, like red furr....not sure if its rust or if it is furr, maybe a combination, all i know is that its connected to the ceiling, and weird things are coming out /growing on it...I'm not going to stand under it in case its asbestos. LOL

until next time!

Marlee (c:

1 comment:

  1. Yay Marlee!
    you have a blog!!
    x

    http://nikki-inthenet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete